The BASIC IML machine is a standard machine designed for IML labelling of round, square, rectangular, oval pails and containers produced by injection moulding.
The application area of our IML technology includes both the food and the non-food area. Different packaging sizes can be provided with labels, from coffee capsules, yoghurt cups to paint buckets and cartridges.
Our systems are characterised by 24/7 use with high cycle times.
- Processing of full as well as two half labels
- Labelling of pails up to 30L volume (1 cavity up to 30L and 2 cavities up to 5L volume)
- Application: Food and non-food
- Use of high-quality lightweight materials, robust machine frame, Beckhoff control and high-performance servomotors
- Ergonomic and intuitive HMI operation
- Separation of the IML labels and subsequent centring directly on the core
- Electrostatic charging of the label for fixing in the cavity
- Parallel removal and stacking of the finished plastic parts on a conveyor belt
- Customisation possible with a wide range of options
- Machines from stock with short delivery times of 8 – 10 weeks
Use mouse to rotate image 360°.